We are pleased to invite you and your study team to the TCAD/Noble Investigator Meeting being held on Wednesday April 9, 2014 with a welcome reception and dinner the evening before on Tuesday April 8, 2014 in Phoenix, AZ.
We are requesting THREE representatives per site attend the Noble Investigator Meeting:
If you would like an additional member of your research staff to attend, please email
requesting approval. Each request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis dependent upon budget and room space restrictions.
If the Protocol PI and/or Study Coordinator are unable to attend, you will be asked to identify someone from your research team to attend in their stead. The person attending as the ADAS rater MUST be the person who will be conducting the ADAS at your site. If your ADAS Rater is unable to attend, please notify
We look forward to working with you on this exciting project!
Day 1 | Tuesday April 8, 2014
6:00 PM Welcome Reception
7:00 PM Dinner
Day 2 | Wednesday April 9, 2014
7:30 - 8:30 AM Breakfast and registration
8:30 - 4:30 PM General Sessions
*All attendees required to attend this full day of training.
Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
11111 North 7th Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85020
Telephone: (602) 866-7500
The agenda will be sent automatically to all confirmed attendees approximately one-week before the meeting.
*All attendees are required to register online. Hotel stay accommodations are included in the online meeting registration.
We anticipate most attendees will arrive on TUESDAY, APRIL 8 and depart on THURSDAY, APRIL 10. You may choose to extend your stay beyond the meeting dates. Any additional days will be at your own expense.
It is preferred you stay at the ADCS contracted hotel. The ADCS will provide a rooming list to the hotel based on the arrival and departure dates indicated in your online meeting registration. Your hotel confirmation shall be provided to you at a later time in a separate email. Your room and tax will be billed to the ADCS Master Account. You will be responsible for the cost of any incidentals (mini bar, internet, room service, etc). The Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort is non-smoking.
*Kindly note the following:
- HOTEL AND FLIGHT PACKAGED DEALS: Per ADCS/UCSD policy, hotel and flight packaged deals are not reimbursable.
- EARLY DEPARTURE FEE: In the event you check out prior to your reserved check out date, the hotel will personally charge you an early check out fee. It is your responsibility to inform the hotel at or before check in of any change in your planned length of stay.
- NO SHOW POLICY: If for any reason you do not provide advanced notice of your hotel cancellation, you will be held financially responsible for your hotel length of stay indicated in the online meeting registration form.
BOOKING YOUR TRAVEL
We anticipate most attendees will need fly to Phoenix (PHX) on Tuesday, April 8 and will depart Phoenix (PHX) on Thursday, April 10.
- Attendees will register for the meeting with their hotel arrival and departure dates.
- Attendees will be required to submit a credit card upon arrival for incidentals.
- Attendee room and tax will be billed to the ADCS upon check-out.
- Upon registering for the meeting, attendees will be provided the option of booking their flight through Balboa Travel and having their flight direct billed to the ADCS.
- Flights must be purchased using Round Trip, coach class airfare and must be purchased 14 days before the meeting.
- Taxis to and from the hotel will be reimbursed at the going rate.
For attendees who qualify for reimbursement, you will receive a reimbursement form after the meeting. Receipts are to be submitted within 30 days to Sue Johnson at email@example.com
Please review the reimbursement guidelines at https://adcs.ucsd.edu/TravelGuide.aspx.
We look forward to having you join us in Phoenix!